Monday, June 2, 2008

Photo Assignments ( Week 7)

I participate in a weekly photo challenge. We are given three assignments each week that challenge us to try new things or improve on something we may already be familiar with. This weeks assignments were to try a photo using "fill flash", then "gloss" which was open to interpretation, and then the color red. Here is what I submitted.

Fill Flash:
My knuckle headed Doberman, Brahm. As you can see he wasn't a willing participant in the fill flash assignment. He's always been weird about camera's, even as a puppy. I've never figured out why. He's my big clown though and such a sweet boy.




Gloss:
This is a pic of my husband in his military dress shoes and pants. He hasn't had them on since his honorable discharge in 1999. We are in the process of moving and came across his dress uniform. I thought this would be a nice picture for the "gloss" assignment. We had some yellow day lilies blooming and thought the splash of yellow would be nice in support of our troops.




Red:
Yes, this is a familiar site. I recently stumbled across this red door and love it. I would love to try and do several more pictures here. The bright colors and the texture and depth of the door are great. I thought the over powering amount of red would work well for this challenge.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome Picutres chica