Tuesday, June 17, 2008

'M' is for Masacra

So....It's been a while since I've last posted. My life has been a whirlwind. We just closed on a new home. We are in the process of cleaning up the new place to get ready for the move, packing and preparing for a yard sale. Needless to say with all I've had going on, I have had the opportunity to participate in recent photo challenges. I finally got to complete one of three assignments this week and I wanted to share. We had to photograph something that started with the letter "M". Proper names did not count. I of coarse chose mascara. The one thing I put on daily regardless of whether I have other makeup on or not.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Super Cute Chica....love the eye shadow too

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome photo of your eye hun!